Friday, February 1, 2019

IM SOLD

What I have come to believe in my years of growing up is that you need college to become successful & I’m starting to think that people just need college because it’s the rule of life , but I tend to say there are no rules in life well at least for me . People go by rules such as Graduate, Go to college, go to a university, Get Married , have kids. In my case I want to diverge into the road less traveled which is not do what others do , I want to live by my rules , enjoy life every single minute. I keep believing this because Robert Frost made a point towards life , he impacted me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BEST WRITINGS

I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay  and Million Ways Of Life .  I chose ...