Thursday, February 28, 2019
I'M THE PERSON I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
What distinguishes a person to act is their way of thinking in that moment , if a person is tied to the thought that someone else will do it then , our world may just die. Die because if our world was on fire and people are waiting for someone to put it out, might as well we all die. It takes an act of speed and wisdom to just do the right thing and not wait for no one. We all can’t be waiting for someone to make a move , if we all think that way then everyone will be acting all at once and that’s not a bad thing , all of us United are stronger. So next time don’t hesitate to help , don’t wait on someone else to do it .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment