Monday, February 4, 2019

PACK YOUR BAGS , WE’RE GOING ON A GUILT TRIP

There’s few things I do but not all have made me feel guilty, because as a person I was long time ago I would’ve been guilty but not as guilty. We all go through difficult times and sometimes we take our anger out on people who love us such as our family members. I’ve really only felt guilty when I’ve been angry before and take it out on my sister or brother at times but I hate being that person because it hurts me so much to do what I used to do. I’ve regretted doing it , no matter if they do it to me all the time mostly, but I try to understand them and forgive them . Feeling guilty is like a burden in that moment but I have made it up to them if I ever got mad, I love my family & I really am working on improving myself into a better person , it’s what we should all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BEST WRITINGS

I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay  and Million Ways Of Life .  I chose ...