Friday, February 8, 2019

MY THOUGHTS ON SHAKESPEARES WORDS

1) Banquos saying : Thou hast it now, King Cawdor Glamis all as the weird women promised and I fear Thou playedst most foully, for’t • This is a symbolic/thematic interpretation

2) Macbeths saying : They hailed him father to a line of kings . Upon my head they placed a fruitless crown and put a barren scepter in my grip• This is also a symbolic/thematic interpretation

3) Lady Macbeth’s saying: Naughts had all’s spent Where our desire is got without content, Tis safer to be that which we destroy than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy • Literal Interpretation

4) Macbeth’s saying : Better be with thee, whom we gain our peace , have sent peace than on torture of the mind to lie in restless ecstasy• Literal Interpretation

5) MacBeths saying: I am in blood , stepped so far that, should I wade no more, returning where as tedious as go o’er • Symbolic/thematic Interpretation

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BEST WRITINGS

I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay  and Million Ways Of Life .  I chose ...