Monday, January 28, 2019
MILLION WAYS OF LIFE
The times I’m late to school , I wake up and walk to school and I realize and notice more things in our everyday lives. I’m the type that loves nature and it’s beauty, therefore I observe my surroundings and I see the “million ways of life”, what I mean is that I see many people doing different things, rushing to work,school, etc. What I then realize after being 18 years in this world of ours, is the fact that not very much people, in this case I saw nobody noticing how beautiful the days are, how beautiful god has created our earth, life is so beautiful, yet no one is enjoying it. The reason many people are depressed & not quite happy. I see people stressed , working hard, looking for jobs, cars moving here & there but the days of beauty in this earth isn’t being enjoyed, & I remember watching a video where a sick man in a hospital was dying and one of his biggest regrets was not living more, he said “I wish I would’ve lived more”, that’s why I want to spread this message /story & say that everyone has the freedom to go out, enjoy the day, watch the sunset go by, relive all your stress, enjoy the happiness of your children or siblings playing outside and having fun on an amazing day god has given us to take advantage of. Live so you won’t have regrets later on. Go out with your family more, play with your pets, relax and watch the beauty of life. Take your phone, place them on the table, give social media a break, give the WiFi and the TV a break, and you’ll see what you’ve been missing out. Don’t live your whole life behind a screen. As of for me and go outside as many times as I can and I thank god my family & I are alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment