Thursday, February 14, 2019
FINISH HIM
In my thinking Shakespeare decides to ensnare his novels as tragedies because as I’ve lived for 18 years here in this world , I learned that sadly the good is followed by bad. Why does something bad have to happen when there’s good? Truth is I’ve hated this but I come to understand that things happen for a reason, when something bad bad happens in a good situation it’s the least bad there could be, the worst part won’t come because god decides to prevent the worst from happening. The bad that has come isn’t as bad and terrible that what were to happen if the bad didn’t come. Back to Shakespeares Macbeth , he decides to end the novel with a death scene because he figures that one bad person dead means the relief of many. It’s like a sacrifice for one for the salvation of others, just like Jesus have his life for us on the cross. Now we all should worship him but few people do, few people who usually as I explain before get the bad to happen to them and not the worst. Shakespeares end scene is more like a happy ending with an awful condition. In order for something good there had to be something bad or someone bad. A saying that Shakespeare probably lived by is “Do good and good things will come to you, do bad and not even yourself can save you.” People don’t completely get away with the bad things, it comes back in return later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment