How do the characters demonstrate their desire to trust, and their reluctance to trust? How do we know that trust is an issue for Hamlet? For the ghost of Hamlet's father, the king? What does it say about Polonius that he sends Reynaldo to spy on Laertes?
The characters in this play have a desire to trust by showing their loyalty to whom they have a strong relationship with , for example the relationship with Hamlet and Horatio. The character of King Claudius shows a grieve action of trust upon Hamlet, Hamlet pretends to have trust in him but deep within is refused to trust him. The Trust Hamlet gives the ghost aka his father, is significant because The ghost calls Hamlet privately to have a chat . Trust is an issue for Hamlet because he has had a trust upon his mother and his uncle but he has lost that trust toward them after speaking with the ghost . Polonius doesn’t trust Hamlet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
Jose I really liked how you explained well the Trust.
ReplyDelete