Wednesday, November 7, 2018
WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT
So far in the play of Hamlet, I find it interesting how his life has been the opposite of what everyone wishes their life was, his father dies and his mom marries his uncle after his father dies, and the mother having no simple gesture in her face of any sorrow after his father death. I’m concluding it’s what his uncle and his mother wanted, his father to die in order for them to reign their empire. Hamlet feels like taking his own life away will solve it but it’s against Gods Rule, aka a sin. With a little hope in this story, we find Hamlets Father Ghost roaming around and some swore to have seen him many times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
No comments:
Post a Comment