Monday, November 26, 2018

HAMLET AND ME

The connections of Hamlet vs the stuff that go on in modern America today are pretty similar and also different. In Hamlet we see that Hamlet is seeking for revenge, in situations like these our modern America could also be known for that because mostly people seek to look for revenge, they can’t leave things as they are. The rather stick to getting revenge which in my opinion harms and makes things worst, it may not affect as much but sometimes it may affect others who aren’t involved. I’ve witnessed revenge in my family for example not as much cruel revenge but still gets me mad because revenge just makes things worst. For example my brother gets mad , hits my sister, my sister keeps going and hitting him back instead of just sucking it up and tell my mother to calm my brother down. It’s something that irritates me because in some cases they throw stuff at each other and it ends up hitting me, I calm myself and go to my mother and tattletale even if after they stay mad at me but hey I just ended a war so we all win. In Hamlet he decides to refuse on listening to his father whom told him to not look for revenge, it doesn’t clearly tells us Hamlet will seek for revenge but it does point out some points where his intentions are revenge on his step-father aka The King. In Hamlet we also come over Trust, and trust is a big thing for Hamlet. Trust in this world of ours we live in Today is going extinct, trust is hard to obtain nowadays. Trust is something that mattered a lot to our Hamlet Author, William Shakespeare. He says “Love all, trust few, do wrong to none” one of his very popular quotes. Trust is a value that is similar to Hamlet and our modern America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BEST WRITINGS

I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay  and Million Ways Of Life .  I chose ...