Friday, November 30, 2018
I MEAN WHAT I SAY
Integrity to me means having the power of being honest and not letting the bad take over you. Being honest is difficult when it comes to a real serious conflict between others and it’s hard keeping that integrity within you but it will be worst not to show your integrity because then no one will ever trust you when you decide to use your integrity. It’s better to becoming used to saying the truth so things will go better for you, being honest counts a lot and having that power to be honest impacts others and let’s them know you can be trusted and makes you a stronger human and a better parent in the future ; it makes you a stronger leadership person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment