Monday, March 25, 2019
GOOD MORNING
Habits are sometimes hard to control , but putting in the work isn’t. You must simply just do it without thinking about it sometimes. A habit I will stop is sleeping late , it’s gonna be hard but I have to stop being on scoial media and sleep early or start using social media more wisely. I will start to put my phone farther from me in order to get up from bed earlier. I will continue to keep improving myself in every aspect I can in order to concentrate better in school. I will also start doing techniques to keep my mind focused, such as fingers touching the thumb or breathing observing. There’s always something new to learn each day we just have to dig deeper and focus more. In order to take victory in this class I will play the game and make my way to the top in this class and in my life in general. Improving myself each day is a step to becoming a successful person later on .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment