Tuesday, March 5, 2019

BRAVE NEW WORLD CHAPTER 1

Those who really put focus and dedication to things have a much better chance of succeeding and getting to where they want to be in life. This Chapter 1 of Huxley, I noticed how they are really observant and those who tend to really observe more are the ones who know more. Experience is a way of learning from the secrets of this world we live in . There are still things that have to be discovered in this world, not everything is investigated yet . This world is truly wicked, but incredibly interesting to learn from . The way the eggs are observed is a sign of dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BEST WRITINGS

I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay  and Million Ways Of Life .  I chose ...