- What does Bernard ask John to explain? Bernard asks John to explain because he wants to know what goes on with Linda.
- Describe Linda's approach to relationships. What effect does this have on the people of the Reservation, and how does John come to learn about it? Linda’s approach to relationships is not civilized relation. Useless . John comes to learn about it through the Pope.
- What does Popé bring to Linda? The Pope brings Mescal to Linda.
- How does John feel about Popé? How does John act on his feelings, and how does Popé react? John feels that the Pope is just there to take advantage of Linda , the Pope reacts to John by describing him as a bad person hating him a lot . Pope reacts by laughing at him.
- Describe the Shakespeare allusions in this chapter. Shakespeares allusion in this chapter is the fact of being alone is worster than you think , there’s things that make you feel more alone that maybe causes you to hate more.
- John says that he is alone. What experiences did John have that caused him to feel this way? Seeing Linda and The Pope together sleeping.
- Why did John want to know what it felt like to be crucified? Because he felt lonely.
- What idea does Bernard propose to John? To go back to Landon
- How did John react when Bernard told him that Bernard and Lenina were not married? John laughed.
Thursday, March 28, 2019
CHAPTER 8 BNW IDEAS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment