Wednesday, March 27, 2019

BQ THOUGHTS

My big question still hasn't been fully developed because I'm constantly always distracted by other things in class , it's hard for me to focus in my classes at times because I find the normal world we live has much more to it . I say its an Extraordinary world but yet haven't discovered much to consider it like that . I think more about nature and life than my personal education life. For example today, it may be absurd but I was wondering If colors affect the weigh of things🤔. Like the chair I was in front of today , one was dark and the other was light, do they still have the exact same weight ? Anyways back to the topic of my big question, I would have to say my big question is, Will school be as important as our technology advances in the future ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BEST WRITINGS

I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay  and Million Ways Of Life .  I chose ...