Friday, January 18, 2019

MACBETH N ‘ ME

What might be interested to learn more about is why people want so much power, what is it if to much power makes you an evil person, what’s the point of being evil and bad when you have no one that loves you, everyone needs love. The ambition of too much power is no use because at the end your going to be alone in the world with no one to rule after. Like I once heard before, “A Hungry stomach,an empty wallet, and  a broken heart can teach you the lesson in life, the best lessons in life means a better person for your future family , a better person for society, and an outgoing life of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BEST WRITINGS

I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay  and Million Ways Of Life .  I chose ...