In the beginning of MacBeth we come across witches and an ambitious man.
When witches say “Fair is foul and foul is fair,” they mean something related to Karma, I don’t know very well how to explain it. According to these situations in MacBeth I Personally feel that the foreshadowing will most likely be an evil outcome. When the play talks about Graymalkin & Paddock they symbolize them as Cat and a Toad because it means two slight figures that will overcome to be smarter than the other but truth is they are likely equal because they both have an advantage & unique perspective. This suggest that the play will have a contradiction of power. Bloody man says that men are quite rebels. My first impression on Macbeth is an ambitious man whom will give it all to gain much power in his reign. My first impression on Banquo is that he’s more like a follower and not a leader, he seems to love Macbeth more. Ross message was to have big respect to Macbeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment