Monday, October 1, 2018
FIRST IMPRESSIONS ON CHAUCER AND CANTERBURY TALES
Chaucer was a guy of many jobs and talent that had an old English way of expressing his writing in. Mature matter. It’s important to study his lifetime English poet to relate it to our modern English right now . Chaucer catches my attention more because I feel like his writing tells us a lot on how England was back then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment