{my point of view as an animal}
As I come across many enemies I am still alive, working my way to make food come easier for me. I have adjusted to the climate and with my surroundings. Ice don’t seem to melt here but my friends and family seem to not make it by the end of the day. Our greatest enemies the seals have sneaky way a to capture our loved ones. My destination is on an island of ice, an island where us the penguins are protected by our greatest friend, a man whom keeps seals out of the island, the IZ island. My journey will be tough but not impossible, I will get my family to the island in order to guarantee their safety and begin a new life there. Even better the island is surrounded by many fish and our great friend will keep us well fed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment