Thursday, September 27, 2018
Comic Story (Poetic Theme)
Through my years of aging I have experienced many things. Through experience you learn many things, and it’s like what my dad has said to me before,”the best way to learn is with life situations”. But what I’m going to tell is not a life lesson or serious, but humorous. A question I often get in my life which I have decided to use it and make it comical for this part of my blog. I get asked “Why don’t you let your hair down”? I ain’t Repunzel to let down my hair...well maybe I get asked this a lot because I always have it up in a bun, not a burger bun, although that would sound good right now, but anyways it’s a term which describes the way I like to keep my hair, or wait could they possibly also ask me because my hairstyle is the most hideous thing in the world and it scares off little kids. In my case when people ask me it’s like me asking people “Why don’t you wear your shirt backwards”? They will say because it’s uncomfortable most likely, it’s the same with me and my hair. I love having my hair as a donut top while other girls like having it as a spaghetti or fusilli hairstyle. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment