The Main points of this article was
What a good convo is and what is a Host
Entering in Detail
There’s several ways people argue/discuss certain stuff , there’s conversations where things are like a picnic and other conversations where WW3 commences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment