Bernard had organized a party for the community
The savage refuses to go and meet them
Bernard tried to persuade the Savage to go with him
The savage had hinted to Bernard that maybe next time to consider asking him first
Bernard stays humiliated
Later on John meets Helmholtz
John passionately reads Romeo and Juliet which later causes helmholtz to burst out in
laughter
John ends up hurt after helmholtz reaction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BEST WRITINGS
I have a writer's conference coming up with Dr. Preston, and I am excited to go over Hamlets Essay and Million Ways Of Life . I chose ...
-
So Dr.Preston provided us a topic of imagining a time of humans becoming extinct. The part of myself where I actually want to talk about som...
-
My time in class today 11/7/18 Allowed me to catch up on updating my blogs. And also allowing me to think of the colleges I may be applyin...
-
In my case I feel like what's silly is when students say or act like they can't live without their phones. -.- I feel like they sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment